As you look to technology to give you a competitive advantage or run your business more efficiently, it is helpful to examine how technology can be used in the various functions of your business. Here is a list of points to explore how to make technology work for you, in ways that will have in an impact on your bottom line. Review and discuss each one with your business team and you will begin to find innovative ways to make technology work for you. Include your technology expert in your discussions to get even more ideas and learn about the simplest ways to integrate new technology processes into your business.
1. Technology that will help you design and showcase new and better products.
2. Technology that will help you more quickly and accurately deliver your products or services to existing customers, and perhaps to a wider customer base.
3. Technology that will help you improve the speed, depth, breadth, and consistency of the service you deliver.
4. Technology that help you more effectively communicate your compelling value message to customers as a group, and as individuals.
5. Technology that allow you to engage with and respond to your customers.
6. Technology that allow you to manage all aspect of your business more effectively.
This is a not a post I thought I would ever write. I'm sure I am not the only one thinking about what the next few months are going to look like for all of us as we try to continue operating our businesses while dealing with the coronavirus crisis. We have looked at...
Dear Clients and Friends of eCrew, At eCrew, 2019 was an excellent year of steady growth, expansion of services, great new clients and the addition of talented team members. When Cliff and I founded this business in 2001, we started a website design and development...
eCrew provides fully supported, reliable website hosting for all our clients. And now we've boosted our Web Server with Litespeed, one of the most popular web acceleration solutions to enhance the performance of our clients' websites. All our Wordpress websites now...